ISV-Problem (was Re: [bt-devel] Hyperlink)

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 23:30:47 +0100

Hey Joachim,

I ipmlemented RWP parsing in GBF. Just test it.
I think we need to introduce a color for bible references which would also be
used for verse numbers...

BTW: the TSK now has hyperlinks. There should be the possibility to take the
tsk to the reference when clicking on it, as well as opening a bible. Maybe
we should use a popup for that? A problem is that the filter cannot determine
which kind of module the text is from and can therefore only produce
sword://Bible style references. But that is probably ok in RWP modules.

Martin