ISV-Problem (was Re: [bt-devel] Hyperlink)

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 13:58:44 -0700

cvs update -D"yesterday" filename.cpp

_________
from cvs man:

       -D date_spec
              Use   the   most  recent  revision  no  later  than
              date_spec  (a  single  argument,  date  description
              specifying  a date in the past).  A wide variety of
              date  formats  are  supported,  in  particular  ISO
              ("1972-09-24  20:05")  or  Internet  ("24  Sep 1972
              20:05").  The date_spec is interpreted as being  in
              the  local  timezone, unless a specific timezone is
              specified.  The specification  is  ``sticky''  when
              you use it to make a private copy of a source file;
              that is, when you get a working file using -D,  cvs
              records  the  date  you  specified, so that further
              updates in the same directory  will  use  the  same
              date  (unless  you  explicitly override it; see the
              description of the update command).  -D  is  avail­
              able  with  the  checkout,  diff,  history, export,
              rdiff, rtag,  and  update  commands.   Examples  of
              valid date specifications include:
                        1 month ago
                        2 hours ago
                        400000 seconds ago