[bt-devel] Documentation again

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:15:13 -0500

A possibility here.

We could fork the project and put translated documentation in the fork.
The fork would contain documentation only (principally the translated
documentation.  Then one or several RPMs / tarballs could be created to
install the additional languages into an existing bibletime
installation.

One advantage here is that the release of bibletime would then not be as
dependant on fast turnaround of the translations.

Fred Saalbach