[bt-devel] Documentation again

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:09:12 +0100

Hi!

Sorry that I havn't followed the last discussions about the documentation. I
just wanted to install the docs - it didn't work.

The problem is, that KDE 2.1 and later uses the DOCBOOK files to render the
texts ON THE FLY! This means HTML files are not required any longer. They
should be removed from CVS if we decide to depend on KDE >= 2.1.
To work with KDE 2.1 and later we need the docbook files in CVS so they can
be installed.
Use KHelpcenter to check this behaviour. I'm running KDE 2.2 and using
docbook files is the behaviour on my side.

If I'm wrong in some things please give me some enlightenment :)

Joachim