[bt-devel] Documents status

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:40:53 -0500

Fred Saalbach wrote:

> > Why not? Works well here... Are you using sword cvs? I guess so...
> >
> Lazyness mostly.
>
> Fred

Actually here is a better reason, I just attempted a build.  Apparently
I hit a bug in the automatic build of the makefiles.

[fks00@localhost bibletime]$ make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Creating acinclude.m4
!!! If you get recursion errors from autoconf, it is advisable to set
the
    environment variable M4 to something including "--nesting-limit=500"
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
*** Creating Makefile templates
bibletime/docs/de/Makefile.am:5: required directory
bibletime/docs/de/HTML does
not exist
bibletime/docs/de/Makefile.am:5: required directory
bibletime/docs/de/docbook_XML does not exist
bibletime/docs/en/Makefile.am:5: required directory
bibletime/docs/en/HTML does
not exist
bibletime/docs/en/Makefile.am:5: required directory
bibletime/docs/en/docbook_XML does not exist
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
[fks00@localhost bibletime]$