[bt-devel] problem

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:38:21 +0100

Hi,

I made rather severe changes to the internals of BibleTime. Part of it is a
new config interface class. All configuration values of the GLOBAL BibleTime
configuration should be read and written there, no other part of BibleTime
should access KGlobal->config() directly. Please tell me if you think the
class structure is ok and usable. It's in
bibletime/frontend/optionsdialog/cbtconfig.h.

But there is one problem: GCC won't link BibleTime here, complains about 2
static functions in the new CBTConfig class. Could somebody help please?

Martin