[bt-devel] Documents status

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:39:58 -0500

> > I don't have a working bibletime at the moment, same problem as Chris, I
> > am going to wait until chris reports that compiling works OK again.
>
> Why not? Works well here... Are you using sword cvs? I guess so...

Fred and Martin:

I deleted my Sword directory and re-installed from Sword CVS.  I still get an
error, but this one is different.  Now my compiler is griping about public
use of a private struct:

bibletime_slots.cpp: In method `void BibleTime::editProfiles ()':
frontend/optionsdialog/coptionsdialog.h:135: `struct
COptionsDialog::DisplayWindows' is private
bibletime_slots.cpp:439: within this context
make[3]: *** [bibletime_slots.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/ckujawa/src/bibletime/bibletime'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ckujawa/src/bibletime/bibletime'

I know the "quick fix" would be to make this struct public, but is that the
correct fix??  Any input anyone?  I'm not sure what the intention was when
this code was written.

Chris