[bt-devel] Standard Mods

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:41:00 -0500

Ok.  I was thinking that the "Default Lexicon"  should include all of the
lexicons, and the default dictionary would include dictionaries only.  In
other words,  "Default Lexicons" would include all of the lexicons: Strongs,
Packards, Naves, etc., and "Default Dictionaries" would only include books
like Webster's, Easton's Bible Dictionary, etc.  The idead is similar to what
we've done with Strong's and morpological texts.

As far as the English is concerned, you do very well with it:).  Since
"Default Lexicon" is the title of a field, I'm pretty sure that this is
correct--though I must warn you that English (and any other language that I
have attempted to learn) has never been my strong point;).

Chris