[bt-devel] New things made by other developers :)

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 00:07:41 +0100

Hi all!

Sorry for my long silence on this list. I was busy with school and the last
days I'm having the flue.

Today I looked at the things Mark and Martin implemeneted!
I do like you "Save to disk" feature really much, Mark!  The first more
complex thing not made by Martin, Thorsten or me :) O do like the layout of
the saved HTML file. I'm glad you're in our team!

Concerning the things Martin did (I looked at the new button in the display
windows (what's it's name?)): Worked out of the box! I'm wondering how you
managed to have different settings for each module! IMHO Sword uses global
values of footnotes etc.
Well done, Martin!

I have to get some things related to this button working now (e.g. saving
profiles). I hope it's an easy task ;)

The next months (until end of January) I'll be busy with school most of the
time. But after this I'll probaby have more time. It's hard to learn for
school if you don't like school ;)

At least we have 1.0.2 out now.

May God bless you all!

Joachim