[bt-devel] save search anlaysis - updated

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:58:18 +0100

> i've checked in changes to the save search analysis functionality.  the
> changes include:
> 	- *.html file filter for file dialog
> 	- reformatted html file to have each module as a column
> 	-  included i18n function calls.
>
> please take a look and let me know if you see any issues.

Hey Mark,

thanks for your work! You solved all the issues.Now we can think about making
the output a little more pretty and professional looking.

I _suggest_:
-right-align the table cells with the number values
-make table headings bigger
-make text before table smaller
-include more information, e.g. search type & range
-introduce a line in the table (after the heading?) displaying the number of
total hits per module
-make table boders visible, but not big
-have a small line a the bottom of the page: "<center>Created by <a
href=bibletime.de>BibleTime</a>.</center>"

What do you think?

Martin