[bt-devel] save search analysis to disk

John-Thomas Richards bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 15:56:17 -0500

there seems to be a problem with this mailing list.  i am receiving six
copies of each message.  it is not a problem with my box as i am not having
this problem with other mailing lists.  is any one else having this problem?

john-thomas

On Saturday 03 November 2001 13:05, you sent the following text:

--
Life is short; think quickly.