[bt-devel] save search analysis to disk

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 19:05:41 +0100

Hi!

> I've committed changes to allow the search analysis to be saved to disk
> as HTML.  Please take a look if you have a chance.

Well done, Mark! It worked out of the box!

Some entries have to be put in the i18n() functions so strings like "Sword
module" and so on are translated. If it's possible do not put the HTML tags
in the i18n argument because this confuses translators.

I'm not sure how difficult this would be : Maybe you can create a two-column
table for each module. The OT in the left column, the NT in the right column.
Is this possible?

I like you work, Mark!

Joachim