[bt-devel] New release plan for version 1.0

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 25 May 2001 14:45:26 +0100

Sorry for not keeping uptodate, I'm hoping to get back to the debian
packages today. Would it be possible to provide a source package
available on 30th May somewhere, maybe an obscure unpublished
URL on bibletime.de, to be used for making packages?

Daniel

On 23 May 2001, at 22:48, Joachim Ansorg sent forth the message: