[bt-devel] RE: UTF-8 and new module classes

Chris Little bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 24 May 2001 14:37:26 -0700

Looks great (except may be for that font, but that's not your fault).  I
posted a .jpg of Gen 1:1-8 from Unbound Bible (unbound.biola.edu) at
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/diatheke/chigu-utf8-unbound.jpg for you to
compare with IE5.5's rendering of the same text.

--Chris