[bt-devel] RE: UTF-8 and new module classes

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 24 May 2001 20:35:34 +0200

Sure!
BibleTime creates the HTML code and QString handles Unicode very well.

I refined it a little bit more. You can test it yourself. Get the UTF8 module
and set as general font an Unicode one. Maybe you have to add the
"Encoding=UTF-8" line in the module config file.

It works pretty well. Have a look at CSwordKey::renderedText() to see how
it's done.
If we get the text of the module with QString::fromUtf8 it works pretty well.

Joachim