[bt-devel] New classes in the Sword backend and changed API

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 24 May 2001 15:51:12 +0200

Hi!

While working on the Unicode thing, I had to change the API a little bit.

I had to add the class CSwordKey, which inherits from CKey.
CSwordVerseKey inherits now from CSwordKey and VerseKey, CSwordLDKey inherits
from CSwordKey and SWKey.

CSwordKey contains now some often used functions, which are available for
both CSwordVerseKey and CSwordLDKey (strippedText(), renderedText(),
module(CSwordModuleInfo* newModule=0) etc.).

The "Thing* getThing()" and "setThing(Thing*)" functions are now replaced
with "Thing* thing(Thing*)". It's now like it's done in Sword.

I hope everything does still work,
Joachim