Fw: [bt-devel] your introduction

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 24 May 2001 16:07:32 +0200

> Sure, it sounds interesting... what would be the proposed delivery date?
> Are we
> looking to include this with the 1.0 release (seems a little aggressive a
> time frame), or provide it ASAP afterwards?

It should not be included in 1.0, because we are in feature freeze.
Afetr 1.0 you enough time (several weeks). Is this ok?

> > Do you have the kde api reference yet? If not, I think you can download
> > it from http://developer.kde.org. The qt api reference is part of the qt
> > package. Joachim is more familiar with the kde api than me, and has
>
> contacts
>
> > to the developers. If there are technical questions I'd suggest moving
> > the discussion to bt-devel so that others can profit from it.
>
> I've installed the kdevelop package, and the only problem I'm having is
> configuring the kde api documentation.  The qt stuff is in ok, but it
> keeps complaining about not finding a valid kde library.  Since I'm
> building bt and sword from scratch, this is unlikely.

To create the KDE API documentation, you need the KDE2 sources. They should
be on your distribution CDs. If KDevelop asks for the dircetory, point it to
the source directory.

Joachim