[bt-devel] rpm creation

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 23 May 2001 22:18:23 +0200

> I am not familiar at all with debs, but it would be easy enough to make a
> tar of the static build. The statics may be a little late if I have any
> more trouble. Maybe 2 or 3 days, but I don't currently see a problem. I
> joined the qt mailing list to ask qt specific questions.

Please wait with making the rpms until Joachim announces code freeze for 1.0.
Then we have some days for packaging before the actual release.

Please provide us with useful information you find out about at the qt list.
And I'd also appreciate you writing a tutorial on rpm creation and static
builds on sourceforge after 1.0 if you have the time. That way others can
profit from your knowledge.

I wish to see 3 new tutorials if possible
a) see above
b) icon tutorial (Joachim?)
c) Makefile.am tutorial (Joachim?)

Martin