[bt-devel] bug submission

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 May 2001 08:19:26 -0400

Joachim:

Thanks.  I still don't seem to be able to submit though.  I get all the
information in and click submit without a problem, but when I go to browse
the bug list, none of the bugs I have submitted are there.  Strange.  I can
even get in and administer user permissions but none of my bugs show up.
Hmmm...

Chris