[bt-devel] font

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 20 May 2001 19:07:28 -0700

> A few other things that might be nice for this.
>
> 1. If it could check for updated modules . By maybe checking the version #
> for the module. which most of the conf files already use.

Brook,
	The installmgr program already displays appropriate icons that tell you
if a module is new or updated.  The windoze version will let you click
the [info] button to tell you what was updated.  The linux version has
the code commented out for lack of making the dialog to display the
information.  Should be an easy add.

	-Troy.