[bt-devel] Printing bug

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 20 May 2001 09:44:31 +0200

Hi!

Because many people reported crashes with the printing system I'm looking
into it. But I can't get it crashing neither with Qt 2.2.2 nor with Qt 2.3.

If it's crashing for you, please report which Qt you are using.
When does it occur (the first time you open the pronterdialog, at the second
time, after pressing a button ...)?
Make sure you are using the latest CVS.

I need detailed information, the bug report on SourceForge submitted by Brook
is a good point to get started.

Things I need:
	-the output of "bibletime --debug"
	-the output of the KCrashManager if there's any
	-The exact actions you did and after how many tries it crashes
	-All other information which may be useful

Joachim