[bt-devel] Bug submission on sourceforge

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 18 May 2001 22:03:36 -0400

Thanks Martin!  I will submit the request as soon as I get a chance.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-bt-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-bt-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of Martin Gruner
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 8:34 AM
To: bt-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [bt-devel] Bug submission on sourceforge

> Also, has anyone been able to get the password-less login to work?  I have
> posted my pub-key, and the server recognizes who I am when I use cvs, but
> requires a password.  I'm wondering if I did something incorrectly....

I am also experiencing strange things at the moment. As you know, you have
upload your public key onto your account website.
A week ago everything worked fine for me (ssh and cvs without password), and
there was an ~/.ssh/autorized_keys file up on shell1.sourceforge.net.

At the moment I can no ssh in without password; yet cvs access with cervisia
is working. There is no authorized_keys file on shell1.sourceforge.net.

So it might be you are not doing wrong but rather a sourcfeforge problem. If
it doesn't work at all, consider submittting a support request on
sourceforge
(see section "contact"). There is none on this issue yet.

Martin