[bt-devel] bibletime index bugs.

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 16 May 2001 20:17:24 -0400

Ok.  I'll take a look at this sometime within the next few days...I've been
asked to watch the season finally of Voyager with Jenn tonight....

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-bt-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-bt-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of Brook Humphrey
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 7:51 PM
To: bt-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [bt-devel] bibletime index bugs.

On Tuesday 15 May 2001 08:13 am, you wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 May 2001 09:38, you wrote:
> > I'm not sure if I can explain this properly but I will use terminology
> > from the bibletime handbook.
> >
> > The drag and drop in the main index does not work quite rite. Sometimes
> > if I try to move a document to a new document group it will move the
> > wrong document or multiple documents when I only selected one to move.
> >
> > also sometimes the pop-up items for the documents that give information
> > on a document don't display correctly. That is sometimes they give
> > information on a different document (I noticed this behavior in the
> > book-marks after drag and dropping them around allot) or if a document
is
> > highlited and I move my cursor to another document the pop-up window
does
> > not appear at all.
> >
> > Sorry for the bugs I don't mean to be a pest and to be honest these are
> > just little things that don't really bother me. As bibletime is right
now
> > it is much more usable and stable than allot of software.
>
> Brook:
>
> Is there anything in particular that you've noticed causes this behaviour?
> I am trying to duplicate it and have not been able to yet.

Well I have every module there is installed just for testing. Most of the
locked modules are still locked so I don't use them. And on top of this I am
getting a few bookmarks also. With this I have made extra folders in the
index. they look like this

Bookmarks
	Various subfolders under bookmarks

commentaries

Lexicons

Bibles

Extra
	forign
		A separate folder for each language
	Locked
		All the locked modules that I don't use

Maybe all the reorganization caused this or maybe it is the large number of
modules install but this behavior is noticeable.

--

                                       Brook Humphrey