[bt-devel] Bibletime and bookmarks.

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 14 May 2001 07:07:37 -0700

Just some bugs and observations on the bookmark's. I moved allot of the texts
around so that things were organized better for me. Rather than removing
modules I placed them i sub-folders. Ex. locked modules go in the locked
folder foreign modules that i can not read go in a foreign folder. and all
the ones I might normally use stayed were they were.

The drag and drop works well but you might want to add more granularity so
that they can be placed alphabeticly more easily rather that just dropping
them into a folder and the y go to the top. Or maybe have in the right click
menu the option to alphabetize the listings in that folder.

As for the bookmark's This may be more personal preference. But would it be
possible when a bookmark is added to add it to the bottom of a folder instead
of the top. i guess I'm used to reading things from top to bottom. Not sure
But i thing that most languages are this way with the exception of maybe
Arabic Hebrew and maybe some of the oriental languages.