[bt-devel] Fonts and Sword

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 13 May 2001 14:57:10 -0700

On Sunday 13 May 2001 02:30 pm, you wrote:
> 1) When I download sword 1.5.2 source rpm from sourceforge, I get
> a "query failed" message when trying to look in the rpm (rpm -qlp),
> and am unable to installed the rpm.
Thanks for informing me of this. If you need I can email it to you. Also try
the binary rpms on your redhat box and let me know if they run.

One last thing the current bibletime rpm's have sword compiled in staticly so
the sword rpm's are not needed.

If you want to compile bibletime the sword-devel rpm will be needed however.