[bt-devel] Missing bt-printing

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 13 May 2001 14:54:09 -0700

On Sunday 13 May 2001 02:09 pm, you wrote:
> [...]

Sorry it took so long to reply I'm working on a static version of bibletime
that is not working out so well. and While the static builds it pretty much
makes xfree kind of unusable.

I havn't tried with redhat 7.1 yet so I can't say yet. I do have it and it is
planned for a build but I do all my work on my mandrake box so everything
gets tested there and when it is complete then I try on the other systems.

But even if you install all the redhat updates for 7.0 it still won't compile
redhat 7.0 was done very badly. You may get it to compile if you download all
the source code for your system and compile from scratch but there are far to
many problems with 7.0.

I did install 7.1 and it went smooth. Seems to run faster and maybe there are
a few other nice things about it. I may try to compile it today on redhat 7.1
but no promises.