[bt-devel] Missing bt-printing

Tim Brodie bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 13 May 2001 17:09:28 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brook Humphrey" <bah@webmedic.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: [bt-devel] Missing bt-printing
> Just so that our efforts are not recreated I've not spent allot of
> troubleshooting time on this but Bibletime 3.0 and above will not compile
on
> redhat up to 7.0 with the compiler updates or caldera up to 3.1beta. They
> give such strange errors that I'm not even sure were to start.

Oh, how disappointing.  rh7.1 as well? Does this mean that the rpm binaries
are unstable in these environments as well?  If this is the case, then a
significant market in north america will not be able to use bibletime.  :-<

Perhaps this is something I can pursue?  Or is there more pressing issues
to look at?

Tim