[bt-devel] newest bibletime build

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 13 May 2001 16:48:23 +0200

Hi!

> The new display seems to work well. It's just like you said.

Thank you!

> One note in inter linear mode the other translations will only display the
> new or old testament also.

Our "standard" is that for all actions the first translation is used
(drag&drop, printing, copying etc.)
Printing may be used for all displayed later.

> this leads to some interesting possibilities what would happen if when in
> inter linear mode one translation was new testament only and the other was
> old testament only.

If we assume that the second has only the new and the first only the old
testament the book list would display the books of the new testament and the
second column would be empty.

> I like it though its less confusing than a blank bunch of verses to look
> at.

Joachim