[bt-devel] Latest build of bibletime.

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 9 May 2001 18:48:47 +0200

> > I think ThML will be more difficult than I first thought. Maybe we will
> > not be able to implement it in 1.1 yet.
>
> What's so difficult with it?

I'm not sure how we can modify the very complex qrichtext related classes in
a good way rather than just editing the source.
And what if a new standard comes?
There was a discussion in sword-devel about a common markup format in sword.
Not sure what the current status is.

> > I'm also curious what the Bible Technologies Conference results will be.
> > It would be bad if we implemented ThML as main markup, but then later a
> > new standard would be created by the BibleTechConference guys.
>
> When's the Conference?

Not sure. I guess in the next days. I hope Troy will keep us posted.

Martin