[bt-devel] Dockbook Question

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 08 May 2001 21:53:15 -0400

I figured it out, it is a problem with the way the parser interperts <entry>.
It's called 'Pernicious Mixed Content'
The solution is to make sure that between <entry> and </entry> there are no
spaces or CRLF.
like this:
<row>
<entry>Mainwindow</entry>
  <entry><itemizedlist><listitem><para>menubar
       </para></listitem></itemizedlist></entry>
</row>
Unfortunantly this meens that I needed to turn off the wordwrap in the
editor.  It will brake the file.
Fred

--
Best Regards