[bt-devel] Sorceforge Documentation

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 05 May 2001 14:39:23 -0400

Martin
I tried to make a document posted on sourceforge "Bibletime Docunmentation in CVS"  It did not work. Konqur locked up when it reied to use the link.
Netscape followed the link, but could not find the target.

I put the ducment in pending status.  You may want to play with the link.  It looks like some sort of database call.
Fred

--
Best Regards
Fred Saalbach