[bt-devel] Sorceforge Documentation

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 5 May 2001 11:43:00 +0200

> I just tried out the sourceforge method of documentation and control.
> It looks useful, however it only supports html text.  If we post stuff
> that we do in docbook, only the text portion will show.
>
> It would be approperate to build the installation instructions from
> these html pages for BT post 1.0, but I think that I would want to
> convert them to DocBook.

This would only be necessary if we were to include them into the handbook,
which is not necessary imo.
But if you insist on it we could do it the other way round. We could make the
changes in the docbook files and paste the resulting htmls into this doc page
on sourceforge from time to time. May be sensible.

BTW: is there a html command to include another html document at some point
in the body of the text? That would be great, because we could then link into
cvs.

Martin