[bt-devel] Bibletime update of current compile

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:01:04 -0700

 I have have a copy of bibletime compiled static from cvs of today

sword is static and all the kde libs are static.

I was unable to get qt static as the compile complained about undifined
functions in libqt.a. Not sure what it was all about but if qt would have
compiled in it would have been huge. As it is it's 6+ megs in size

Any suggestion on maybe getting qt in there also?

Only one thing that I ran across when in interlinier mode if I select a verse
It is selected but it looses focus and goes back to the begining of the
chapter. When I scroll back down I can see that the proper verse is
highlighted.

And the personal commmentary still doesn't work. Sorry but it would be nice
to have working.