[bt-devel] Dockbook file revision

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 06:21:09 -0500

Joachim

How does this change look vor the VCL lib entry?

<entry># VCL library-</entry>
<entry>Use the default 'no' unless you are using the sword install manager, then
use 'yes'.</entry>

If this is correct I will post it later this week.

As to trying out install manager, I have not been able to find it, it must be in
another CVS tree on crosswire.  Is there a general command to list all CVS trees
on a server?

Fred

--
Best Regards