[bt-devel] Sourceforge

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 14:50:27 -0800

I've used the name of webmedic and thelinu for my email I'm the one who has
been making the mandrake packages since about bibletime .22.

I really don't program but i still like to help with the packageing. I am
also currently still trying to get things compileing on redhat and caldera
along with redhat 7.1 and mandrake 8.0