[bt-devel] compile BibleTime

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:38:00 +0100

Hi Torsten!

A long time has passed since your last eMail!
BibleTime for KDE2 is the bibletime-2 module in CVS.
bibletime is for KDE1 (the old 0.2x version).

cvs -z3 checkout bibletime-2
export KDEDIR=KDE2 directory QTDIR=Qt2 directory
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure
make
make install

I hope it works for you! I think lots of things changed since 0.2 ;)

Joachim

--
Joachim Ansorg
BibleTime - www.bibletime.de - info@bibletime.de