[bt-devel] Applied Down Button For Next Verse Patch

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:20:49 +0200

Hi!

Thank you for submitting the patch again.
I just noticed that the QWhatsThis and QToolTip have to be rearannged
depending on the order of the buttons. I think you have to change the
CKeyChooserWidget::setWhatsThis and CKeyChooserWidget::setToolTips functions
a little bit.

Do you volunteer?

BTW: To change the order of scolling you may use disconnect and implement a
new function in cfx_btn or in CKeyChooserWidget if it's necessary. Think
about it. Feel free to change things.

Joachim