[bt-devel] Applied Down Button For Next Verse Patch [UPDATE]

fred bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 19:15:39 -0400

If martin's suggestion does not work, you might try cleaning out all of your
current installed and CVS bibletime files and check out a new copy.  That will
for sure fix the problem with missing files, although a
cvs -z5 update -Pd
should also fix all missing files, you will however have problems with locally
updated files that you want to get rid of.  It will probably create merge errors
that will need to be resolved.
Fred