[bt-devel] Applied Down Button For Next Verse Patch [UPDATE]

Luke Mauldin bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 14:43:20 -0500

I just noticed that when I applied the patch to implement the button to
select which way the down arrow works that /bibletime/docs/Makefile.am got
updated as well.  Orginally I had to take two languages out of that
Makefile.am to get bibletime to build because it couldn't find those two
languages.  I do not currently have a copy of the "original"
/bibletime/docs/Makefile.am so if someone else who DOES have a good copy of
it could replace it in the CVS, I would appraicate it.

Luke