[bt-devel] Reverted Previous Verse Button Patch

Luke Mauldin bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:41:26 -0500

I will TRY to reapply my patch either later today or tonight sometime.
However I have downloaded the latest bibletime/sword CVS snapshots and I am
trying to get them to compile with gcc 3.0 first.  I am having problems
getting sword to compile and I am working on those right now.  I have not
tried Bibletime yet because I have not been able to get sword working so far.

Luke