[bt-devel] Bibletime Latest CVS (Yesterday) Snapshot

Chris Marsh bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:13:49 +1000

Hi,
I downloaded and installed the latest snapshot sucessfully.  No worries with
the rpm, no errors reported.  When I attempt to run, I get a KDE Crash
detection.  Unfortunately cannot remember the exact error, but anyone got
any vague ideas on what to look for?  I installed onto a clean Mandrake 8.0
install.  Bibletime even appears in the KDE menus automatically.  Most
impressed with that!

I will get the execution error tonight (hopefully).

Cheers,

Chris Marsh
Analyst Programmer
Hansen Corporation