[bt-devel] Naming for bibletime?

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 07:11:50 -0700

I would like to discuss naming conventions. For right now I have been calling
bibletime bibletime-1.0.beta-cvs.(etc) this is to make sure the the betaa
builds are not used as a finished produce and also to determine exactly when
they were built. When the final comes out (for the purposes of rpm) it needs
to be seen as an upgrade to 1.0.beta. This whould mean that a name should be
given like 1.0.final, 1.0.finished, 1.0.complete, or something like this.

Are there any sugestions as to what the name should be?