[bt-devel] New release date of version 1.0

fred bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:59:28 -0400

At some point you need to end the work on 1.0 It seems very good as it is.  It
might be a good ides to make two forks one for development, and one that will
stay at 1.0 and only be used if we find anything that warrants releasing a
1.01.

If we don't draw a line, our effort to make bibletime completely perfect will
result in never having anything released.  Source forge recommends that it is
better to have more releases that have smaller steps.  This tends to keep the
users more interested in what the upgrades are doing.  Unless we see a major
problem, try to release on the release date.  It is not necessary to post all
released files on this date, these can follow as the packagers can get to it.

Remember there is only on thing that is perfect in the universe, and it is He
that we serve.  Only when we see Jesus will we really know what perfect is.

Fred Saalbach