[bt-devel] Module IGNT check

fred bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:42:33 -0400

Distribution Mandrake 7.2
Default font fotinos regular 11  iso8859-2

Sa i indicated IGNT works in bibletime, but does not work properly in by copy
of windows sword.  Aparently you have the presenter design correct for this
rather complicated module.  Or if the the bug is a sword bug, itwas fixed in
sword after the windows build that I have.

Fred