[bt-devel] titlebar

Espen Knut Trydal bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 22:00:27 +0200

Hi!
When I use the close all (presenter windows) button the titlebar displays
"<2>". Is this a bug?
(and should, if I find, further bugs rather be posted at sourceforge?).

When I find things in the msgid (in the translationfile) which I think can be
improved/errors, is it ok that I just write that as a comment?

And one more thing, if I want to have both strongs and hitchooks in the same
presenter window, i can only change "keyword" (that would be e.g. "00001" or
"ADAM") for the lexica i selected first. Is this a bug or is it just I who is
stupid when i select these two lexicas in the same window... :)

Espen