[bt-devel] Apply button in options dialog

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:03:44 +0200

Hi!

> Possibly....I will look into it sometime tommorrow afternoon, I hope.  My
> wife is going to be induced on Thursday, so this week (and the last one,
> really) have been extremely chaotic.  Good thing God has all this planned
> out, 'cause otherwise I'd go crazy...:)

What is the meaning of "induced" in this context? Sorry for my bad english.
If you have no time for BibleTime don't spend time which should be used for
other tings on BibleTime. Other things are more important :)

Joachim