[bt-devel] Spanish

fred bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:01:24 -0400

As there are no responses yet to my request as to should we put a machine
translation of the .po file in the CVS and considering release is scheduled
for sunday, I will hold the translation out of the CVS and hope that my
feelers to some friends in Peru and Mexico result in someone interested in
making a translation available for a version after 1.0

If anyone wants to have a copy of bibletime/po/es.po please let me know.  I
will send it off list, it is kind of large for a mail list attachment.

Fred Saalbach