[bt-devel] Apply button in options dialog

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:21:36 -0400

Joachim:

All updated.  I did find another bug though...the same functionality problem
occurs with the apply button in the "Configure Toolbars" menu.  I am trying to
discover where the source for this is so I can remove the apply button there
as well, but so far have not been able to find it.

I'll keep looking, but any direction would be appreciated.

Chris