[bt-devel] Apply button in options dialog

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:00:15 -0400

Hi all!

Just curious....some time ago I commented out the Apply button in the options
dialog box because it did not work and I could not figure out why, so I
wanted to remove it based on a suggestion from Joachim until I could fix it.
I just updated my bibletime sources, and notice the button is back, and still
does not work.  Was there a reason it was added back in, or should I just
update the code on CVS again?  I apologized, but I have not been able to
follow all my e-mail for the last week or so, so I'm not even sure if we're
in code freeze yet.

Thanks!

chris