[bt-devel] Re: trouble building with custom KDEDIR

Mark Lybarger bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 03:57:21 -0400

Hi all,

I'm having a little trouble building the BibleTime software from CVS.
I'm running RH 6.2 with RPM KDE 2.0.1 installed, but also use a source
build KDE 2.1.1 distribution.  The configure doesn't seem to be finding
my KDE source build which is located in /usr/local/kde2.1.1/. I made
sure that KDEDIR is set properly, but it still seems to be picking up
the RPM version in /usr. Any hints or suggestions on how I can get it to
find KDE would be helpfull. Btw, I'm also using a source built QT 2.2.4
in /home/mark/sw/qt-2.2.4, and the configure seems to pick that up just
fine.

Thanks!
Mark